A FEW PROJECT SAMPLES
Season posters for music promotion group New Works Calgary
A series of health-related pamphlets for Safeway
A few pages of a sport supplies catalogue
Ad for Central Memorial High School Performing & Visual Arts program
Instagram graphics for The SHOW Company, a performing arts training group.
Posters for a Calgary strings training program
A series of illustrated ads for a performing arts program
For the past six years, we have been very involved in helping local theatre and performance groups record their performances; from dance, music, plays and musicals (mostly on a volunteer basis). Check out a small selection below.
A cello/vocal reimagining of Nirvana’s Heart shaped box / Smells like teen spirit performed for We Imagine in 2016.
The Young Canadians perform I hope I Get It from A Chorus Line.
A tribute to Prince’s Purple Rain by the Young Canadians
• Over 20 years supplying freelance graphic design, illustration and marketing materials to various clients
• Other services include copywriting, website strategy and design, photography and video production/editing, and creative strategy
• Tools include Adobe inDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Bridge (Adobe Creative Suite), WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite and Procreate.
• Techie tendencies include a knack for troubleshooting technical issues, and keeping up with the ever-present learning curve that comes with building and maintaining websites
The focus is on happy collaboration, fresh ideas that wink at convention, and creative solutions that will make your audience take notice.
WORDS OF APPRECIATION
Tilt & Tweak went beyond expectations. [Joni is] easy to work with, listens to your concerns and feedback, and is proactive in making suggestions that make your online presence shine.
– Lauren Ireland, Co-Director, The Show
Your ability to present these concepts in writing that is clear and to the point is a definite knack. Your skills in interpreting data and what I present are extremely valuable. Thanks so much!
– Stacey Schaub-Szabo | S-Cubed Environmental
As a long time client of Tilt Creative and Joni Millar I want to recommend her graphic design services to potential print and web clients.
Joni has provided me with graphic design, print production, website design and development services over the past 18 years – first in Calgary and now remotely from Calgary to me in Yellowknife. I value her creativity, practicality, work ethic and ability to find visually compelling, cost effective solutions that involve print production and web design.
I have no hesitation in recommending Tilt Creative to any organization looking for exceptional design and communication products production management services.
-Brian McCutcheon | Evergreen Communications